Each Nature Trail tour requires an applicant to complete a Tour Agreement as part of our tour booking process. This applies to all our tours – our Hiking Tours, Road Touring or Treks and whether it be booked as a Scheduled Public Tour or Private Charter.
The information we seek and provide in our Tour Agreement includes the following:
- Our courtesy Covering Letter to the applicant
- The Tour Specifications – as discussed with the applicant in advance (usually phone or email exchange) – tour area, activity, duration, schedule, features, what to wear and carry, tour price, etc.
- Applicant Particulars & Disclosures
- Name, Mobile Number, Emergency Contact
- Age Range, Physical Health Level, Fitness Level, Hiking Experience
- Any Medical Condition, medications, disabilities, injuries, illnesses, vaccinations
- Any allergies, food intolerances, phobias or concerns
- Tour Terms and Conditions (see below)
- Tour Guest Acceptance – name, signature, and date signed
- Tour Invoice (with our banking details).
Once we accept back the completed Tour Agreement, we review the details to ensure all is in order. If we identify any potential concerns about the information we receive back, then we will immediately contact the sender to discuss.
If all is in order, we then contact the applicant (phone or email) and confirm this and request prepayment in full. Nature Trail accepts Mastercard, VISA and AMEX. Upon prepayment clearing our business bank account we email a receipt to the applicant.
Ahead of the Tour Start Date, we provide useful guidance to each booked applicant about where and when to meet up, any special transfer arrangements, what to expect, the weather conditions, what to bring, etc. We term this document our Tour Guest Guidance.