Tour Design & Tour Directing
Nature Trail’s extensive qualifications and experience in tour delivery, design, planning in a range of tour types enables us to offer quality and profitable Tour Design & Tour Directing services.
We listen to client’s requests and preferences and collaborate on researching and designing a tour to suit, with attention to detail, full documentation and end-to end quality service delivery.
These Services include:
- Clarifying the client’s required tour features and benefits
- Identifying guest preferences and expectations
- Route, logistics and contingency planning
- Itinerary planning
- Catering and equipment arrangements
- Accommodation arrangements
- Attractions visitation arrangements
- Tour costing and budgeting
- Risk analysis, mitigation and insurance administration
- Guest enquiries, bookings and confirmation processing
- Commentary/Narration research and scripting
- Tour brochure/webpage design
- Providing a Tour Leader
- Providing a suitable vehicle and driver
- Driver familiarisation with tour including a prior practice run
- Our Tour Director makes sure that each tour runs to schedule smoothly throughout and that guest safety, welfare and enjoyment is ensured without issue.
- Our Tour Director is exclusive to and accompanies a guest group 24 hours a day on tour, from start to finish. Our Tour Director leads the tour, drives the vehicle (4WD or Coach), delivers researched commentary and attends to the group’s needs at all times.
- Meet and greet and providing all necessary transfers
- Guest accompaniment onboard and hands-on tour management throughout the tour
- All customer service tasks including guest briefings and Q&A
- Tour leading, driving, coach captaining as required
- All tour logistics – transfers, luggage handling, catering, entry fees
- Group dynamics leadership and issue resolution
- Contingency leadership – including damage control, deal with emergencies
- All relevant tour documentation processing, seat allocations and help with passport and immigration issues
- Facilitate guest accommodation check-in and arranging for special requests to their accommodation
- Maintaining route, schedule and service quality control
- Narration/commentary of the tour’s sights and special knowledge
- Liaise with hotels, coach companies, restaurants and other clients
- Maintain a tour journal and maintain records
Nature Trail’s Tour Director has extensive experience in designing and delivering tour operations, coach driving, 4×4 driving, coach captaining and leading extended tours around Australia.