NSW Southern Highlands
We are planning to offer tag-along SUV trips from Katoomba for small groups 2 to 10 to the NSW Southern Highlands during winter months.
The tour focuses will seek to combine the following, taking in the best of the region:
- Remote backroads and wildlife
- Colonial heritage, museums, cemeteries, churches and rural architecture
- Selected local historical site guides
- Spectacular natural scenery and some short easy bushwalks
- Gourmet cuisine and growers markets
- Organic and small food producing farms
- Art and crafts trail
- Rural auction houses
- The Highlands Winterfest
- Formal private gardens and cool climate nurseries
- Self-contained private accommodation, choice of quality properties over multiple nights 3 to 7
- Lots of spare private time to self-explore and self indulge
Currently we offer this on a private tailored charter basis.
Contact us for more details.