Each Nature Trail tour is offered as an exclusive private charter, priced on a group basis, not an individual basis.
Our Tour Pricing:
(for one entire exclusive tour group)
- Short Tours (about 3 hours) $100 per tour group
- Half Day (about 5 hours) $150 per tour group
- Full Day (7 to 9 hours) $250 per tour group
- 2 Full-Days, Multi-Full Days $250 per tour group, per day (stays extra at cost)
- Professional Tour Director: Not just a guide, Steve is a local, qualified and experienced tour director delivering researched interpretative commentary to suit
- Tour Transport: Pickup and Return door-to-door transport – Upper Blue Mountains locations only: Wentworth Falls, Leura, Katoomba, Medlow Bath, Blackheath, Mount Victoria.
- Area/Site Entry Fees
- Our Tour Research: A Nature Trail professionally designed, planned and reconnoitred tour (as per tour flyer on this website)
- Any Accommodation Referrals: Specific to our various multi-day tours, we are happy to recommend a quality local stay options from a range of up market Hotels to Bed and Breakfasts to premium Self-Contained Houses. Just ask us.
Extra Services Available:
- Full-Day Tour Catering:
- Picnic Lunches at your cost; We can recommend quality local cafe/delicatessens and their website/menu/contact phone number. Once you have ordered and paid them, we will collect your lunch for our tour at no extra cost)
- Café Lunches at your cost: We can also recommend quality local cafe/delis (and we can transfer you to/from the café at no extra cost to you.) Your guide can either join you for lunch else happily let you have your lunch in private – and when you’ve finished lunch just phone us and we shall collect you.
- Kitted Hiking Day-Pack Hire: For those unprepared but keen to do a hiking tour. Our day packs are fully kitted out: Hire Fee is just $30/person, which is very fair and reasonable given all the kit we pack in for your safety and comfort. If any member of your group is not kitted out with hiking kit, this will make a substantial improvement to their sense of safety, resilience and so to their enjoyment on our hiking tour. It is in our mutual interests that all our tour guests feel safe, comfortable and rewarded on our tours – it’s why we do this tour thing.
Our Terms Overview:
- Prices apply per tour group, not per person (and no tax applies)
- Hiking Tours: minimum 1 to maximum 6 tour guests
- Road Touring (with no hiking): minimum 1 to maximum 10 tour guests
- No surcharge for a solo tour guest (we are the only ones that do this)
- Catering is available for an extra charge – pricing is at cost
- Our tour vehicle seats a maximum of 4 tour guests, so any additional numbers will be required to arrange their own transport in a ‘tag-along’ capacity
- Participating on any nature trail tour is subject to each tour guest accepting our tour agreement and terms [Read More]
- Any accommodation is by tour guest private arrangement, and we shall be pleased to assist
- Best Pricing – we challenge you to find better priced commercial tours in all of the Blue Mountains
Why Are Our Tour Prices So Competitive?
- Well, Nature Trail is a small Katoomba tour operator, working out of our home, so we don’t have to commute from Sydney
- We have no commercial shopfront premises, so we don’t have rental outgoings
- We design, plan and deliver our tours ourselves with no staff, so no staff costs
- Aged in our 50s, we are semi-retired and so do tours to keep fit and healthy
- We operate for marginal profit as a bonus, but not to be operating for profit
- And other reasons
So we invite visitors to our Blue Mountaiins Region to reap the benefits of enjoying a quality professional tour with Nature Trail – locally based, fully researched, designed and delivered tours by a locally qualified and competitively priced.
For tour enquiries within Australia, telephone us direct in Katoomba: 1300 355 133
For tour enquiries outside Australia, please complete and submit this form to us and we will receive it as an email, and respond to you as soon as we can:
This webpage updated 17th November 2021.